Saturday 9 May 2015

What's in this newsletter?
HIS By Design, my new erotic  e-serial romance, AND FREE BOOK PROMOS this weekend!  Don't Miss them!!  Plus an update on The Rancher's Woman 

Share
Tweet
Forward
+1
Share
Hi Guys,
Hope you're all having a great May.  I can hardly believe its the fifth month of 2015 already.  2015 is almost half over.  Aargh!  Anyway, I m writing today to reconnect and let you know how things are with me, my books and life in general.  
This is a new agenda for me I am determined to write a regular letter to keep in touch.
My current release HIS By Design. Its an erotic version of my sweet romance Chances & Choices.  It has a lot of new material so if you love Her Keeper and read Chances & Choices you should love the new version.  I'm really excited about it.  
It's available for Pre-Order at a the Special Price of $2.99. It will revert to $4.99 the day after release on June 6th 2015.  It's also available in episodes as I write it.  The first two are already out.  Episode1 - Coveting Claire will remain at $0.99 and is available to borrow FREE on Kindle Unlimited. Episode 2  - Correcting Claire will be $0.99 until May 11.  The other episodes will be available for one week at $0.99 and will not be on Kindle Unlimited for quite some time if at all.  Quite soon, I'm planning to make my books available for sale on my website.  
All four of these titles are FREE ON Amazon this weekend!!  Click the covers to Get Them NOW! 
I had great success with my first book  published by Stormy Night, The Rancher's Woman.  I know quite a few of you bought it and wrote great reviews.  Thanks for your support.  It went to #837 in All Kindle Books, #1 in Erotic Westerns and #5 in BDSM.  Unfortunately a few reviews upset me so much, I pulled the book. I think it was because they came at the same time I was ill so I was more sensitive, but a couple were pretty hateful.  It's now available again everywhere except Amazon and will be up on Amazon soon, either as a new version or the original.  I'm still trying to decide if I should create a new version.  I'd love some feedback from you guys on that.  If you read it - let me know your thoughts.
Buy on Blushing Books
The biggest news for me it that it looks like I don't have cancer.    Not completely out of the woods, may need surgery, but looking hopeful.  Something like that really makes you value every day after.  I am also expecting a grandson in September - well my daughter's carrying and I'm expecting!  Yay!  I had a fabulous weeks vacation with her in Antigua in early March my first trip to the Caribbean.  This was the view from our room.
Have a great week and look out for new episodes of my e-serials Intimate Knowledge and Her Keeper COMING SOON!
Share
Tweet
Forward
+1
Share
Copyright © 2015 HelenKarolwrites, All rights reserved.


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

No comments:

Post a Comment