Saturday 27 December 2014

Saturday Spankings - Intimate Knowledge Part 5 - Fierce Retribrution




Hi Guys

Haven't posted for a while.  Rotten flu and frantically writing.  My teaser this week is from Intimate Knowledge Part 5.  It is from my Detective & Desires Series. Released in multiple volumes it is an ongoing serial detailing the love story of vice-detective Raisa Gordon and her criminal target Leo Gold.  
In an attempt to combat her deep attraction to Leo, Raisa is persuaded by  her best friend to go out looking for a 'hot young stud to f**k Leo Gold right out of her system.'  Unfortunately for her, Leo catches her while she is on the prowl in a nightclub.  He is furious and exacts punishment at the club and at his penthouse.  This extract is while they are in his limo on the way to his apartment.  It is from Leo's POV. At this point in the story, he has curbed the urge to be more severe, recognizing that she has not actually cheated on him.  Fired up by livid fury, he imagines how he would punish her if she was unfaithful...

Indulging my fury further, I imagine how I would deal with her if she did cheat on me.  I would order her to strip naked and to kneel up on the leather car seat with her ass out, legs spread.  Doubling my belt, I would whip her backside and pussy all the way back to the penthouse.  It’s a fifteen-minute drive.  She would be very, very, sore by the time we got home.  Taking her after that in a variety of positions, especially from behind, would be very uncomfortable for her, painful even.  I grow hot at the thought of punishing her with my cock as well as my belt; plunging hard and fast inside her pussy and then her ass, I would demand she beg for forgiveness and make her howl out her recognition and acceptance of my ownership. 
I am profoundly troubled at how much that image turns me on.

                                                        

Blurb

Leo Gold, cultured, half-Italian heir apparent to the nefarious Boston, Gold crime family, has no idea Raisa Gordon is a vice detective when he falls for her. The FBI use the opportunity to place her undercover as romantic bait to infiltrate the Gold operation. Trouble is Raisa finds him impossible to resist, especially as he has an uncanny understanding of her long hidden, dark need for domination and discipline. 




Don't forget all the other great blogs




start LinkyTools script -->

2 comments: