Tuesday 9 June 2015

Figging, Fun and Fiery - A to Z of Spanking Blogging Challenge #SpankA2Z


Welcome to Day 6 of the From A to Z of Spanking Blogging Challenge #SpankA2Z

is for Figging, Fiery and Fun.  Figging is fiery creating that hot sensation that burns so well as a punishment.  But lets face its also a bit comical to have a ginger root suck up your ass.  Especially whe is was used to make racehorses run faster.  Hee hee!  I bet it worked. it always sets me afire.  But what is wonderful is that the punishment burn only lasts a short while before fading to a lovey sensation that sets the rest of  you afire amazingly.

I'm including an extract of a figging after a switching that results in a lovely fiery burn.  This is a revised version from the published one.

Figging and Fire in The Rancher's Woman

Lifting her, he flipped her over his other knee, hardly breaking stride in his reprimands. “Never mind your ‘ouching,’ missy! Do ou thwack under thwick stand?”

“Yes! Ouch! Owww… Yes! It really hurts!” Tessa kicked, clenched, and then howled at the subsequent burn of the ginger. Arching her bottom to counteract the root’s effects, she let her cheeks spread apart, providing Chance with the opportunity to land a particularly cruel flick of the switch onto her exposed anus. This elicited a number of curses from Tessa that he was forced to chastise with his hand as he’d broken the tip of the switch between her ass cheeks.
Righting her, he sat her astride him, facing him, angling her so her bottom was raised high. Cradling her into his shoulder, he rubbed her back and reassured her in a husky whisper, “Punishment’s over for today, Tessa, hon. You’ve taken it well. I’ll run you a bath and then I’m taking you home.”
Her voice came muffled and shaking still from his shirt. “Over? I… I thought you were going to give me a st-strapping when we got h-home?”
“Change of plans, hon. You’ll still get your strapping, but not today. Reckon I’ll let your bottom heal some first, so probably not for a few days. All I want to do now is to get you home and make long, slow love to you in my bed at the ranch.” He crushed her tight then and his voice grew thick with emotion. “Sweetheart, you’ve no idea how thankful I am that your foolishness didn’t end up so much worse. That you’re still safe here in my arms.”
Tessa’s heart leapt, joy flooding her at the fierce, fond passion in his voice. “Oh, Chance. Does that mean you forgive me?”
He took her hair in a soft commanding hold and pulled her head back to look up at him. His stare was piercing, soul-searching, his voice a soft caress. “That’s a given, Therese Marie. No matter what. Told you that before.”
It wasn’t till he said the words that she knew how much she needed to hear them. She laid her forehead on his chest with a heaving sob of relief.  They lay like that for a while, melting into each other.  Gradually, Tessa became aware that the burn in her bottom from the ginger had faded.  The sensations it left in its wake had her squirming against Chance in a way she would never have expected after such an exhausting punishment. Finally, she couldn’t hold back any longer and she put her desire into words. “Oh Chance, don’t wait until we’re home.  Make love to me, now, please.  I need you – to feel you close.”
Chance held her away from him, looking at her with a sizzling passion.  “Don’t tempt me, babe.  I want you, but I’m too fired up still.  No way I could be slow and gentle if I took you now.”
Tessa matched his stare with an equal passion of her own. “Slow and gentle is fine for later, Chance.  Hot and fast is what we both need now, isn’t it.” 
She gasped when his answer was to lift her so she was kneeling with her back to him on the couch. He leaned over with one hand on either side of her on its back, holding their bodies close, barely touching.  He tongued her ear, swirling full inside it wetly. The action brought a catch to her throat, loving the way he graced her with the tender action he knew aroused her so. She heard his voice hot in her ear. “You want me to take out the ginger or leave it in.”
Tessa gasped.  She’d hadn’t thought about the root still planted firmly in her bottom.  She was too caught up in the passion its fading burn had contributed to.  Her voice was hesitant.  “I…is it okay to leave it in? You know when we…I mean…can we do that?”
Chances voice somehow seemed even hotter in her ear.  It was heavy with desire, but she could still hear the lacing of amusement at the slight shock in her voice.  “Sure can, babe.  It’ll feel fuller and warm, but the sensation should be real good now.  You’ll like it.  I was planning on introducing you to the sensual pleasure of it anyhow this afternoon.  You okay with trying that now?”
Tessa squirmed and moaned as his finger pressed against the root arousing a hot seeping warmth that felt dizzyingly erotic.  “Ooh, wow.  O..okay.  Leave it in.”
Chance kissed her neck and then she heard his zipper. His hands parted her bottom cheeks and she felt the wet tip of his shaft at her pussy entrance. She was dripping wet. He circled her with the tip, making her pussy weep even more for him.
“Good thing you’re so wet, babe. Slippery and open for me so I can pound inside as hard as I need to.” He rubbed her bottom cautioning her when she winced at the contact. “My pounding against this sore, misbehavin’ behind will hurt though, missy.  You sure you can handle that babe.  You sure you want this, now?  Sure you don’t wanna wait til we’re home and your bottom’s recovered some.”
Despite her winces, she rotated back against his hands desperate for his touch.  “No please, Chance.  I don’t care if it hurts, I need you inside me.”
He groaned against her ear.  “Oh, Tessa, babe.  I need to be inside you, too.”
Before she knew it, he was inside her. Hard. She grunted with the shock of his force. He thrust in full to the hilt, his hard stomach and thighs battering her bare ass. He’d only unzipped enough to release his cock and the denim from his jeans was rough against the flesh of her punished lower cheeks and sit spots. He’d unbuttoned his shirt completely and the warmth and strength of his chest felt good to her bare back.  She drew in her breath, moaning in a mix of desire and distress as his hard lower abs battered against the curved upper swell of her spanked and leathered buttocks.
His cock seemed enormous inside her, bigger and harder, partly because of the ginger root filling her bottom, but also because of the passion commanding them both. As well as the forceful thrusts, she could feel him pulsing against her inner flesh while the warmth of the ginger throbbed inside the flesh of her bottom.  The combination was electric and she felt her knees give way.
 Don't forget to visit all the other great blogs






6 comments:

  1. Very not, Helen. In fact, I'm sweating lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that was hot, woowee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the book a few weeks ago, the whole thing is hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it, Measha. Did you leave a review? Hope so. If not please consider doing so as I've had a lot of unfair reviews about the practices in the book from people who have no real idea of these desires and why they are a turn on..

      Delete